The easiest way to skip a cutoff day (i.e. you want any orders to be for the following week) is to follow “Option 2” in our Skipping a cutoff time/day Help Article.
Here are the basic instructions:
NOTE: You’ll want to do this AFTER the hard cutoff of your current week. So if you still are taking orders for delivery before the Fourth, wait until after that hard cutoff passes.
- Go to your Dashboard -> Subscriptions tab
- Click “Edit” next to each plan you’d like to skip for the Fourth Of July
- Check the “Paused” box
- Scroll down to the cutoff times
- In the “Cutoff Time” box, you’ll want to hardcode the date to the next cutoff day you’ll want to accept orders. So if you want to skip the orders for Tuesday, July 2nd, then you’ll want to change the language to be hardcoded for the following week, such as changing “Tuesday at 5pm” to “July 9th at 5pm”
- You’ll want to do this for each cutoff day that you want to skip for a week
And that’s it! As always, let us know if you have any questions!
Bottle is the best way for meal prep businesses to sell to their customers week after week. Combining a simple text-based CRM with powerful subscription, e-commerce, and marketing tools, Bottle helps you grow your revenue, retain customers, and keep your cool.